- The Slush Buster is the only device on the market specifically designed to remove the snow and slush that accumulate on the fenders, fender wells, and rocker panels when driving on snow packed roads.
- The angle of the scraper enables you remove the corrosive slush and snow without contacting the vehicle’s body.
- The smooth edges and rounded corners are designed to reduce the possibility of damage to your vehicle.
- The injection molded plastic scraper and handle are made of a very strong flexible semi rigid plastic designed to hold up in the coldest of temperatures.
- The Slush Buster is 38” long, and the scraper is 5” square. It will easily fit into the average car trunk or back seat area.
- The Slush Buster has smooth rounded edges to help protect you vehicle's finish. Be aware that slush and mud may contain sand, salt crystals, and stones that can scratch painted body parts. If you see this, it should only be used in the wheel wells and bottoms of the rocker panels.
Check out this great video
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This website and various aspects of this website may be protected by federal statutory and common law copyright protection, federal statutory and common law trademark and service mark protection, federal statutory and common law trade dress protection and federal patent protection. Any infringement of the intellectual property rights of this website will be aggressively prosecuted. Verification of such may be made by the patent, trademark, and copyright law firm of Johnson and Phung LLC, website www.mnpatentlaw.com and more specifically, Thomas Phung of www.mnpatentlaw.com. Reg. No. 6,776,549 Registered Jun. 28, 2022 Int. CL:8 Trademark Principal Register Ser. No. 90-723,013, Filed 05-20-2021